How and where should I apply to waive UKR status ?

If a citizen of Ukraine, who has obtained UKR PESEL in Poland, leaves the territory of Poland for more than 30 days, he is deprived of this status. It is possible to inform the municipal office of such departure. To do this, you need to submit the applicable statement on the official form (a sample form). This can be done through an attorney. Submission of this statement will result in deprivation of rights granted in Poland.