I am a citizen of Ukraine, I received a PESEL UKR and social benefits. I left for the UA but after 2 months I returned to Poland and renewed my UKR status. Do I have the right to apply for 500+ again?

Update: 30.01.2023

The departure of a Ukrainian citizen from the territory of the Republic of Poland for a period longer than 1 month deprives him of the right to recognize his stay in Poland as legal under the Special Act, and thus, to use the benefits granted under the Special Act.

However, according to the position of the Ministry of the Interior and Administration, “citizens of Ukraine who have declared evacuation from Ukraine at any time may, within 18 months from 24.02.2022, leave Poland freely and their re-entry during this time will be legal, regardless of other entitlements, including those resulting from visa-free travel or the possession of a visa”.

This means that the next entry to Poland, even after 1 month, gives you the rights under the Special Act again, if the entry from the Ukraine is in connection with an armed conflict on the territory of this state.

This is also confirmed by the restoration of the UKR status in the PESEL database.

Therefore, it is estimated that a foreigner may re-apply for the benefits referred to in the Special Act when he is again covered by the protection provided for by the Special Act.