I am from Ukraine.When crossing the border, I did not get a stamp in my passport – do I have to get a certificate of the date of crossing the border from the Border Guard before going to get PESEL?

Update: 16.06.2023

If your entry into Poland was not registered by the Border Guard during border control, you should go to any municipal authority and apply for a PESEL number within 30 days of your entry. By submitting this application you will also be able to apply for your residence to be registered.