I am not a UA citizen, I have a temporary protection certificate – can I obtain a Diia.pl document?

 According to the announcement of the Ministry of Interior and Administration, the Ministry also notified the European Commission of a temporary protection certificate as a residence permit, which is issued by the Head of the Office for Foreigners to persons granted temporary protection with citizenship other than Ukrainian.

This means that such a person is allowed to travel on the basis of a certificate on the use of temporary protection as a residence permit, without the need to have a Diia.pl document.