I am planning to leave Ukraine in a car registered to my husband; I have the car’s registration certificate. Will I be allowed to enter Poland?

It is possible to enter the territory of the Republic of Poland in a car you do not own. When crossing the border, you should have the car registration certificate with you and, if you do not own the car, it is also advisable to present a written consent of the car’s owner (as listed in the registration) to leave the territory of Ukraine and enter Poland in the said vehicle. If a car is rented or owned by a bank on a leasing basis, it is advisable to take the lease contract with you. You can drive Ukraine-registered vehicles in Poland without re-registering them in a Polish motor vehicle registration authority.