Is there a limit of refugees per person for whom they can collect accommodation allowance (PLN 40)?
There is no limit of people – citizens of Ukraine, for whom one entity can provide accommodation.
The Law on Assistance to Ukrainian Citizens basically indicates two conditions that must be met:
1) providing accommodation and meals at its own expense by the given entity
2) providing accommodation and meals to a citizen of Ukraine referred to in art. 1 clause 1 of the act, i.e.
– citizens of Ukraine who came to the territory of the Republic of Poland from the territory of Ukraine in connection with hostilities conducted on the territory of that state, and
– Ukrainian citizens who have a Pole’s Card,
– who, together with their immediate family, came to the territory of the Republic of Poland because of these hostilities.
– a non-Ukrainian spouse of a Ukrainian citizen, provided that he or she came to the territory of the Republic of Poland from the territory of Ukraine in connection with hostilities conducted on the territory of that state and is not a Polish citizen.
The condition set out in point 1 indicates that the premises may not be made available on the basis of a paid lease agreement.
If the provision is free of charge (and this is the condition), it is worthwhile to indicate in the document confirming the provision of accommodation all persons to whom assistance is provided, i.e. it should be indicated that they have the right to stay in the premises.