What do I do after entering Poland? Where can I find reception points?

If you have nowhere to stay in Poland or you need assistance (for example, medical assistance), go to one of the following reception points.

 The list of currently operating reception points is available at: https://pomagamukrainie.gov.pl/ need-pomocy/punkty-recepcyjne-i-informacyjne

Remember about the obligation to obtain a PESEL number in Poland. You have 30 days from the date of arrival in Poland. An application for a PESEL with a UKR annotation, confirming that you are a person enjoying temporary protection in Poland, should be submitted to any commune office. When obtaining a PESEL number, you can also ask for a trusted profile for you, which will allow you to obtain an electronic Diia.pl residence document in the mObywatel application (more on this subject can be found here: https://www.gov.pl/web/mobywatel-w- app/ua).